The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival
简介The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangji ...
The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangjin Soccer and Baseball Stadium.
The festival, the largest and longest-running beer festival here, showcases all kinds of beer, and offers a variety of food and music performances. Admission is free for all visitors. However, those who want to sit at designated tables to watch the performances will be required to purchase tickets in advance.
People can line up from 1 p.m. on weekdays and weekends, two hours before the event starts.
The venue is divided into the World Beer Zone and the Picnic Zone.
For access to the World Beer Zone, tickets are mandatory. This area hosts various artist performances, with a lineup featuring veteran dance music trio Koyote, hip-hop group Dynamic Duo and singer Baek Ji-young, with tables set up for beer and food.
The Picnic Zone will feature a separate stage for DJ performances. Visitors can sit on the ground using mats that are available for purchase at the event. Entry to the Picnic Zone is free.
Group tickets for corporations and clubs are also available.
Hosted by the Seoul Beer Festival Organizing Committee, the annual festival aims to showcase beer brands representing South Korea, as well as craft beers from around the world.
Alongside performances from K-pop artists and other performers, the committee said it hopes to unite Seoul's small businesses to create a memorable experience for visitors.
Director Alex Olle's production of “Norma,” which premiered to open the 2016 season at the Roya ...
The performance video for Blackpink’s “How You Like That” has reached 1.5 billion views on YouTube, ...
김정은 북한 국무위원장은 지난 16일 러시아 블라디보스토크 인근 군 비행장 및 해군 기지를 방문했다. 전용 열차를 타고 크네비치 군용 비행장에 도착한 김 위원장이 러시아군 의장대의 ...
Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
Music festivals and concerts for the fall season
Civic group to celebrate 70th anniversary of S. Korea
Memorials commemorating Itaewon crowd crush to be erected at accident site
탄약 찾는 러…국방부 "北컨테이너 적재량, 포탄 수십만발 분량"
S. Korea wins gold in League of Legends competition; Faker tops podium
- Posco to build joint venture with US grain company
- SK Earthon starts first independent oil production in South China Sea
- Kakao completes its first own data center
- [Hello Hangeul] The making of Korean language textbooks featuring BTS
- Broadcom to appeal S. Korean regulator's fine over unfair Samsung Electronics deal
- 러 무기 만져보고 타보고...김정은 '북·러 합작' 도발 메뉴 내놓나
- [Herald Interview] Song Joong
- 여당, 총선변수에 고심…“쇄신한 민주당과 대결 준비해야”
- Milk prices to go up in Oct.
- 4th Global Biz Forum kicks off to discuss 'next prosperity'
- Kia to expand EV lineup with mass market appeal
- Seoul shares dip 1 pct on Fed rate hike woes, won sharply slides
- Le Sserafim to release first English single 'Perfect Night'
- 尹 보선 첫 반응 "선거 결과서 교훈 찾아, 지혜롭게 변화를"
- Yoon says improved relations between S. Korea, Japan are people's will
- Gwanghwamun's 'woldae' to be unveiled this week after restoration
- Political parties call for revision of military exemptions for athletes
- Yoon vows to sternly respond to N. Korea's threats through S. Korea
- “가자주민 삶 최악…한국지원 절실”
- S Korea, UAE to hold aviation talks over potential increase in bilateral flights