LG CNS launches new AI platform for corporate clients
简介Information technology service provider LG CNS said Thursday that it has launched a generative artif ...
Information technology service provider LG CNS said Thursday that it has launched a generative artificial intelligence-based platform called Data Analytics & AI Platform Generative AI, or DAP GenAI, for its corporate clients.
According to LG CNS, the new platform integrates the latest cutting-edge AI-based technologies including prompt engineering and large language model operations (LLMOps).
It can be used upon installation on existing infrastructure, such as a company’s private servers or cloud.
Additionally, the new model prevents "hallucination" -- the tendency of AI models to generate false information -- as it only utilizes the company’s documents and database as information sources while also allowing the application of various security filters.
One of the three modules offered by DAP GenAI is one that supports the use of language models such as OpenAI’s ChatGPT, enabling a company to execute various tasks from document summarization and data-based report generation to product recommendations.
For instance, if a financial institution wants to develop an AI service that recommends insurance products for its customers, it can do so by utilizing customer information in the database, creating AI commands that search suitable products based on entered information, and selecting appropriate LLMs.
Additionally, the model is topped with AI prompt engineering technology that enables the model to create commands to generate optimal results, LG CNS added.
Meanwhile, LLMOps fine-tunes open source LLMs, allowing the company to develop a specialized language model. Users can select their preferred LLM and train it with available data.
“We have consolidated LG CNS' generative AI technological prowess to implement a user-friendly platform," stated Park Sang-kyun, head of LG CNS' data analytics & AI division.
"We will continue to lead the way, enabling customers to innovate their businesses through foundational technologies like generative AI," he added.
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at ...
A woman walking around in a box in southern Seoul's popular Gangnam has sparked criticism onlin ...
Seoul-based private equity firm MBK Partners Founder and Chairman Michael Byung-ju Kim has offered a ...
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- Celltrion partners with US pharmacy chain for Yuflyma sales
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- GOT7’s Youngjae to release 1st solo LP “Do It” next month
- Koreans prefer cash in Chuseok gifting for parents
- Mirae Asset continues to lead domestic equity ETF market
- Seoul shares close lower amid woes over Fed's drawn
- Hyundai Engineering wins US gas
- S. Korean firms urge US to clarify 'foreign entity of concern'
- Hyundai Engineering wins US gas
- Allies vow stern measures against Russia
- From traditional to trendy, three of Seoul's top yukhoe spots
- Dodgers prospect trying to fit in with S. Korean nat'l baseball team
- 2m Koreans opt out of life
- SKT’s AI
- SK invests in US data specialist Glassdome
- Samsung chief explores new growth drivers in Middle East
- N. Korea spurs efforts to raise crop production during fall harvest season
- Fall festivals to take place across Seoul
- Show must go on: 28th Busan International Film Festival kicks off despite setbacks
- Seoraksan cools below freezing as autumn takes hold
- Wavve’s ‘The Deal’ to expand into 200 countries
- Blackpink's Jennie to drop new solo single on Oct. 6
- Zandari Festa kicks off with local, foreign indie bands
- Jeonju International Sori Festival comes to a close with global push
- Where is Blackpink headed?
- Hanwha seeks bigger presence in burgeoning global robotics market
- Samsung Biologics raises annual estimated earnings to W3.6t
- Japan's Honda beefs up lineup to revive sales in S. Korea
- 사전투표 D
- Doosan Robotics shares debut at double IPO price